Gotta love the unbiased headline writing going on at the Houston Chronicle — try not to let your Liberal bias shine through too much, fellas.
What am I talking about? How is this headline in today’s Chronicle anything other than a campaign ad for State Rep. Rick Noriega (D)?
Effectively, the Chronicle is pimping campaign donations for Rick Noriega, who is trying (desperately) to unseat the very popular Sen. John Cornyn (R).
Because to me it sure looks like the Chronicle is asking its readers to send some campaign donation love Noriega’s way…
- 7/28/2008 -- Rick Noriega (D-Houston) Throwing Reporters Under the Bus (2)
- 10/27/2008 -- Karl Thomas-Musselman: Noriega and Strama’s Campaign Wants to “Destroy Republican Party” (5)
- 8/28/2008 -- State Rep. Rick Noriega — Embarrassed to be from Texas (1)
- 6/10/2008 -- Sen. John Cornryn (R-TX) Leads Rick Noriega by 17 Points (0)
- 7/8/2008 -- Rick Noriega — Commander of the Paranoid Tinfoil Hat Brigade (3)