|Who is Responsible for the Mortgage Crisis Today?||Heather Locklear is Too Hot to Have to Drive Herself (Drunk)|
“I love my country more than I hate John McCain”
Why I’ll end up holding my nose and voting for Sen. John McCain for President of the United States:
- He’s a military veteran. And a damned brave and honorable one a that. I’ve always maintained that I won’t vote for a President a person who has not served on active duty in our Nation’s military. McCain is the only remaining candidate who passed my first and most important litmus test.
- Supreme Court Nominees — the next President is going to get to replace at least one (JPS) and likely two (RBG) Liberal Supreme Court Judges. There is some alarm that McCain thought thinks that Alito is “too conservative” — however McCain did vote for and support both the Alito and Roberts nominations. McCain has said that he would appoint strict Constitutionalist judges, rather than activist judges like Bader and JPS.
- The War on Terror — McCain has consistently supported our troops and their mission. And I trust him to remain steadfast in the war against Islamic terrorism.
- The Second Amendment — According the the American Conservative Union, McCain scores 100% with gun owners.
- Despite his poor record on tax cuts, Sen. McCain has a great record of opposing wasteful spending in Congress. Over his twenty years in the Senate, he has been at the forefront of the battle to eliminate wasteful spending and inject greater discipline and transparency into the appropriations process.
- He’s a strong proponent of Free Trade.
- As much as I dislike him, he’s better than Obama (experience, too liberal, Muslim connections) or Hillary (Bill, dynastic politics, dirty liar).
Read this piece by Rachel Lucas.
And this from Bill Kristol.
From Nice Deb:
The question is…Will I be able to enthusiastically support his campaign?
Or the one with the American Conservative Union rating of 82.16, (as opposed to Obama’s lifetime rating of 7.67)?
I don’t know about you, but I’ll take the B- over the F- any day of the week.