|Jennifer Gale — Austin Eccentric Found Dead||Rick Warren Invited by Obama to Inauguration; Lefty Heads Explode|
Hint: If you can read this, then the answer is likely “Yes”
Obama is busy appointing some of his Chicago cronies — men who are part of the same Chicago machine that produced shady politicians like…well…Obama…and…that Blagojevich character.
One such buddy is Arne Duncan, the Superintendent of Chicago schools, whom Obama has tagged to be our nation’s Secretary of Education.
I guess Obama could have gone out and appointed an educator of successful education policies (rare as they might be in Americas’ public schools, I’m sure there’s someone out there with a record of successfully educating our kids).
Instead Obama chose to reward failure:
In 2007, only 17 percent of eighth graders tested at or above grade level in reading in Chicago Public Schools the school system administered by Arne Duncan since 2001.
And how does Arne feel about that awesome achievement?
I’m also eager to apply some of the lessons we have learned here in Chicago to help school districts all across our country.
Great. Now our entire nation can underachieve and call it a success.
- 4/23/2009 -- Why Does Obama Hate the Children of D.C.? (13)
- 8/30/2011 -- The Obama Administration’s Lone Star Mistake (0)
- 9/3/2009 -- Texas School Districts Pushing Back Against Obama Speech (24)
- 12/14/2008 -- Obama, Emanual, and Blagojevich (3)
- 1/16/2013 -- For Those Who Think the US Government Would Never Turn on Its Own Citizens… (1)