Did someone find the vault where Congressional Republicans were stashing thier balls? Because it suddently looks like they might be growing a collective pair.
Republican law makers are brilliantly introducing bills that shove Democrat’s hypocrisy and corruption down their throats.
First we had Rep. John Carter (R-TX) introduce the “Rangel Rule” bill, allowing ordinary citizens to avoid paying IRS penalties and fees for not paying their taxes on time…just like Rep. Charlie Rangle (D-NY) and Timmy Geithner (D-head of the IRS).
And now I just received the following Tweet from Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC):
Just offered amendment to allow tax deduction for child health care EQUAL to the govn’t benefit given by Dems to non-citizen immigrants.
Wow. Just brilliant. But the need for this amendment raises two interesting questions I’d like to ask Dems:
- Why the hell aren’t tax-paying US citizens getting a tax deduction for child health care at least equal to non-citizen immigrants.
- Why the hell are we even giving tax deductions to non-citizen immigrants for child care?
Sen. DeMint, if I may, I’d like to propose an amendment to your amendment — why not make the tax credit for child care GREATER for US tax-paying citizens than for non-citizen immigrants? Now, that’s change I could get behind.
- 1/29/2009 -- Rep. John Carter (R-TX) Introduces the “Rangel Rule” Bill (4)
- 5/12/2009 -- NRSC Endorses Charlie Crist in Florida? Cornyn Should Resign. (2)
- 12/3/2010 -- Jim Dement Won’t Target Dick Lugar (which won’t stop the Tea Party from doing so) (0)
- 12/6/2012 -- Sen Jim DeMint Resigns From the US Senate for the Heritage Foundation (3)
- 3/4/2011 -- Sen. Jim Demint: Time to Defund Public Broadcasting (0)