Fat people and white men.
The only two remaining groups of people that it’s still politically correct to make fun of and demean. At least publicly.
At least up until now our Presidents have refrained from the cruel and tacky behavior of openly making fun of people. I mean, how are you going to make fat jokes with your own Senate is filled with fat-fucks like Ted Kennedy and John Murtha?
But Obama promised to bring change to the White House. And he did — making it OK at the highest levels of office to openly and publicly ridicule people for their weight.
During last night’s pre-game show on NBC, during an interview between Matt Lauer and President Obama — wherein Mr. Lauer tired his damnedest to fellate President Obama in front of millions of viewers, you know…because he’s an objective and unbiased “journalist” who just so happens to have a bad case of man love for The Chiseled Chested President of Hope and Change —- but I digress…
During their magical moment on air, they had the following exchange, making fun of Jessica Simpson —- who, for the record, even with a few extra pounds on her, is an order of magnitude hotter than Michelle Obama has ever been (it’s still politically correct to make fun of ugly people, too, isn’t it?):
LAUER: And here’s a great picture -
OBAMA: Oh, it’s beautiful.
LAUER: – of – of you and – and Michelle and – and your daughters. Now, the – the reason I bring this up I think is funny. It’s a great picture.
LAUER: But I wanna show you the cover. Look what they did. They – they took you off the cover.
LAUER: They took you out of it.
OBAMA: It – it’s – it’s a little hurtful.
LAUER: You got replaced by Jessica Simpson.
OBAMA: Yeah, who’s losing a weight battle apparently. (LAUGHTER) Yeah. Oh, well.
LAUER: What would you like to say to the tens of millions of people who are watching this game today?
Way to stay classy, Mr. President.
Hey, look — I think there’s a crippled kid over there in the corner, waiting on you to touch him and thus heal his broken body — why not make a joke about his wheelchair while you’re on a roll…
- Michelle Malkin: “President Glistening Pecs laughs at Jessica Simpson’s weight problem”
- Gateway Pundit catches this other zinger from the same interview: Obama: “People think I’m cool.” (uh, not everybody Mr. President. Some of us thing your a giant, lying tool.)
- 7/18/2010 -- What Do Øbama And His Dog Have In Common? (10)
- 10/23/2009 -- Obama: Using the Presidency as a Bully Pulpit to Silence Dissent (23)
- 7/14/2009 -- Russians Refuse to Shake Hands with Obama? (16)
- 11/21/2011 -- The ‘Where’s Waldo’ Presidency (1)
- 8/28/2009 -- The Media’s Continued Love Affair with Barack Obama (4)