You might remember CNN’s Don Lemon as one of Obama’s most eager knob-slobbers in the new State Run Media.
Well, he’s back in the headlights this morning after trying to spin Obama’s reception in Africa over the weekend as “unprecedented.”
Unfortunately for him, African journalist Nkepile Mabuse is an actual journalist and not a part of the Obama Statue Run Media corporation. This is what getting verbally bitch-slapped on national television looks like:
Lemon is the poster boy of affirmative action gone wrong. There’s almost no other way to explain how somebody this unprofessional, this biased, and this s0-below-average could have landed such a high profile media job otherwise.
(h/t to Michelle Malkin)
- 8/17/2009 -- CNN Anchor Don Lemon Should be Fired (9)
- 3/11/2008 -- What Media Bias? (2)
- 12/23/2008 -- CNN Poll: Most People Will Believe Exactly What We Tell Them to Believe (3)
- 7/17/2009 -- CNN Unhinged Reporter Susan Roesgen’s Next Assignment: Reporting from the Unemployment Line (2)
- 7/23/2007 -- CNN/YouTube Democratic Debate (3)