|Where is all the Dissent at an Obama Town Hall?||Rep. Shiela Jackson Lee (D-TX) Ignoring Her Consituents|
Rep. Tim Bishop (D, NY-01) — Hiding from his constituents behind the Purple Shirted Thugs of the SEIU.
What an absolute craven coward:
Tim Bishop (D, NY-01) is having something called a “health care reform rally” on Thursday, at (of all things) SEIU’s Hicksville NY offices (1199 Duffy Ave, starts at 1 PM). This is otherwise known as “over twenty miles outside the borders of NY-01.” Bishop is of course one of the first Democrats holding down a Red district (NY-01 is a R+0) to discover that his constituents are paying attention to his votes: he rather famously canceled his future in-district meetings. Presumably he assumes that his constituents won’t drive twenty miles to complain.
Michelle Malkin adds: “When you can’t stand the heat, hide behind the Purple Shirts.”
Remember, People should not be afraid of their governments. The Government should be afraid of their people. And it looks like Rep. Bishop is afraid. It also looks like it’s time for the people of Ny-01 to find themselves a new representative.
- 8/20/2009 -- Will SEIU use the Persuasion of Power to Help Obama Pass Health Care? (5)
- 11/21/2009 -- Election Fraud by the SEIU? (0)
- 4/12/2010 -- Gerry Hudson: SEIU’s Racist Executive VP (5)
- 6/9/2010 -- SEIU Wastes $10m to Defeat Sen. Blanche Lincoln (4)
- 6/29/2010 -- Patrick Gaspard: Former SEIU Executive, Current Obama Appointee, and a Horrible Liar (4)