Jack Moss on Obama’s Ft. Hood speech: “Not because it wasn’t a good speech, but because the one who delivered it doesn’t believe a word he uttered.”
Which is pretty much what I said after watching it. A nicely written speech that was read off of a teleprompter, when the moment called for frank, from the heart sincerity.
Something Obama seems wholey incapable of when it comes to our troops.
Dan Riehl wasn’t in the “Impressed” club, either:
Desperate for any ray of sunshine and hope in a currently failing administration, we’re supposed to believe Obama actually accomplished something, making the history books for it, by . . . giving a speech.
- 11/10/2009 -- Obama’s Ft. Hood Memorial Speech: Uninspired and Uninspiring (6)
- 11/17/2009 -- The Onion Mocks Obama’s Reliance on the Teleprompter (20)
- 11/10/2009 -- Ft. Hood Memorial Service (11)
- 11/6/2009 -- Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan: Muslim Soldier Kills 13 at Ft. Hood While Screaming “allahu akbar” (16)
- 11/5/2009 -- BREAKING NEWS: 13 Killed in Ft. Hood Shooting (28)