Big Hollywood: “The roaring success of the anti-American, military-bashing, feast of political correctness that is Avatar represents some sort of validation of their [Liberals] worldview or a comeback for liberal film-making”
Just one more anti-America and anti-American values piece-of-shit from Hollywood that I won’t be seeing.
Liberals are as enamored with Avatar and as willing to forgive its obvious flaws as conservatives are with films that appeal to us such as Red Dawn. Like I said in my review, Avatar is the Left’s Death Wish 5. A bad movie but one with the kind of story Leftists find appealing. Trashing the military and our way of life is so fulfilling that Cameron’s ham-fisted story flaws wash over them in a sea of anti-American bloodlust. Avatar is a far cry from the dozen-or-so poorly lit, overwrought anti-war dramas no one bothered to see – this is a big-budget action epic where America gets its butt kicked. “Yee-haw!”
Just as conservatives revile street thugs and Communists, Leftists barely conceal their contempt for our military and country. Sure, plenty of fanboys are purchasing tickets again and again and are completely immune to the film’s propaganda, but Leftists who wouldn’t normally give a sci-fi spectacular their repeat business are surely returning again and again to get their HateAmerica on.
- 6/2/2010 -- Obama Calls in the Big Guns of Hollywood to Solve our Biggest Problems (9)
- 3/1/2007 -- James Cameron: A Useful Idiot (9)
- 9/25/2011 -- Morgan “the Magical Negro” Freeman Calls Tea Party Racists; Herman Cain Calls Him Out (32)
- 3/1/2010 -- Why Iraq Combat Veterans Hate Hurt Locker (3)
- 3/29/2008 -- Stop Loss — Another Anti-War Film Flops (8)