There is faux outrage on the Left today because Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) called Rep. Bart Stupak (D-MI) a “baby killer” after he voted to fund the murder of unborn babies.
I’m with Rep. Neugebauer and don’t think he should have apologized, either. Calling a spade a spade is not cause for apologies or shame. Just like Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) was right and shouldn’t have apologized for calling Obama a liar during an Obama health care speech (one of the 55 health care speeches our Liar in Chief has made in his first year).
Rep. John Murtha (D-hell) went to his grave never having apologized to the Haditha Marines for calling them “cold blooded killers.” Madam Botox has never apologized for calling her citizens “racists” for having the temerity of simply opposing Obama’s agenda.
The time for polite political correctness and apologizes is way past.
In fact, here are some other uncomfortable but true epitaphs epithets I won’t apologize for either — because they’re true and accurate:
- Bart Stupak is a baby killer. So are the other 218 Democrats who voted to fund the murder of unborn babies.
- Pelosi is a bitch. So is Babs Boxer.
- John Murtha is burning in hell. So is Ted Kennedy.
- Obama is an American-hating socialist. So are most of his friends (to include Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and Van Jones) and his wife.
- Maxine Waters is an inarticulate black woman. And so is Alcee Hastings. Both are also the failed product and inevitable outcome of social promotion and affirmative action.
- Barney Frank is a faggot. And so is his boyfriend who ran a gay prostitution ring out of their shared condo. The man who so freely uses the term “tea bagger” to refer to 1) those who oppose his political ideology, and 2) his favorite hobby at the local glory hole is now offended by the term “faggot?” Puh-lease…
- Robert Byrd is a racist. So is Charles Rangel.
- Patrick Kennedy is a drug-addicted degenerate who struggles with mental illness and his addictions to alcohol and drugs. But that doesn’t stop him from being elected to Congress from Delaware *Rhode Island. Where they have a history of electing men with mental disorders (see also: Joe Biden). (*Delaware, Rhode Island…what’s the difference anyway. They’d both fit inside of one or two of Texas’ largest counties. Either way, Biden and Kennedy are still both mentally challenged, regardless of where they are from.)
I’m sure I’ll think of more later — these were just off the top of my head.