|ACORN Workers Charged with Election Fraud||We Simply Have Too Much Government Intrusion at All Levels of our Life Now|
Good post this morning from the Wall Street Journal on why Obama and his Crew of Chicago Thugs can’t move the numbers on health care:
One of the more amazing aspects of the health-care debate is how steady public opinion has remained. Despite repeated and intense sales efforts by the president…
That’s because — much to the chagrin of our “betters” in D.C. — we’re actually smarter than they are, and would prefer to actually read the health care bill first BEFORE we vote on it (cough, cough, ahem…yeah, I’m staring at you Ms. Nancy “blinky blinky” Pelosi).
Are you freak’n kidding me? “We have to pass the bill so you can find out what’s in it?”
How about you look down the barrel of a loaded shotgun, pull the trigger and see what’s in it…
Time to VOTE THEM ALL OUT.
- 3/16/2010 -- Circumventing the Consent of the Governed (37)
- 3/10/2010 -- Pelosi Claims She Has the Votes, But There Won’t be a Vote (0)
- 3/18/2010 -- Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) My New Favorite GOP’er (2)
- 11/15/2006 -- John Murtha on Ethics Reform: “I think it’s total crap” (0)
- 8/11/2008 -- What is Nancy Pelosi Afraid Of? (1)