Houston Chronicle: Texas doctors are opting out of Medicare at alarming rates, frustrated by reimbursement cuts they say make participation in government-funded care of seniors unaffordable.
And it will only get worse under Obamacare. Sure, everyone might have insurance, but if there are no doctors willing or available to treat them, then so what?
Repeal and replace, baby. Repeal and replace.
Lost more from Questions and Answers.
- 9/29/2010 -- A Small East Texas Hospital Takes On ObamaCare Today (3)
- 6/12/2010 -- According to the Government, You Probably Won’t Be Able to Keep Your Healthcare Plan Under Obamacare (8)
- 5/12/2010 -- Feign Surprise: CBO Ups the Cost of Obamacare (1)
- 2/27/2013 -- Donna Brazile: Poster Girl for Cluelessness (4)
- 2/28/2012 -- Obama to Drastically Cut Healthcare Benefits of Congress and Federal Labor Unions (3)