Good news: Drone kills white al-Qaeda pair in Pakistan mountains
Not sure what they’re being “white” had to do with it — an evil Islamic terrorist is an evil Islamic terrorist, regardless of color.
Good news because 1) no Soldiers’ lives were put at risk in this remote operation via an unmanned aircraft, and 2) there are two more dead terrorists in this world.
The men, one of whom was apparently called Steve, died five days ago when a Hellfire missile was fired from a remote controlled American drone in the town of Datta Khel. If confirmed, they would be the first white British converts to have been killed in the area. The militants, who were aged 48 and 25 and using the pseudonyms Abu Bakr and Mansoor Ahmed, were in a vehicle with two other fighters.
They had entered the country last year and travelled to the town in North Waziristan in the lawless tribal belt bordering Afghanistan, to join al-Qaeda, the report on Channel Four News said.
These two terrorists probably had zero idea that they were second away from dying until the moment they were hit in the head with the explosive device. Remember, you can run and you can hide, but eventually, we will find you. And when we do, we will bomb you to hell.
- 2/7/2013 -- Media Confirms Barack Obama Called For Drone Bombing of 16 Year-Old Denver Boy (0)
- 3/10/2012 -- Air Force drone operators report high levels of stress (0)
- 9/22/2010 -- Hey, Obama — Absorb This, Bitch (imagine me standing here with both middle fingers extended towards the White House) (6)
- 8/27/2011 -- US official: Al-Qaida’s No. 2 killed in Pakistan (1)
- 8/10/2006 -- Mass Murder on an Unimaginable Scale (11)