|Charles Rangel (D-NY) Gets Standing Ovation from Fellow Crooks and Thieves (D-Congress) After Censure Vote||If You Ask, Will They Tell?|
Dammit, Jim — apparently you didn’t get the full message we sent you in November. This isn’t your party, you know? You only have your job and your power because we let you have it. You do know that, right?
I’m talking about Sen. Jim Demint’s statement yesterday that he wont’ target Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN) for a primary challenge in 2012. Despite the fact that Dick Lugar still thinks it’s OK to be a big government, spend-like-a-Democrat RINO.
Well, guess what Jim? We don’t need your permission or your assistance to target Lugar in 2012, and to replace him with an actual Conservative who believes in a limited government and restrained spending. But one word of advice, Jim — even though you won’t man-up and target Lugar, you’d better not openly (and financially) support and endorse him either (a la Sen. Cornyn and his proclivity for supporting the worst possible RINOs against bad-ass actual Conservatives).
- 5/12/2009 -- NRSC Endorses Charlie Crist in Florida? Cornyn Should Resign. (2)
- 5/9/2012 -- #ThrowThemAllOut — Sore Lugar (0)
- 12/6/2012 -- Sen Jim DeMint Resigns From the US Senate for the Heritage Foundation (3)
- 3/4/2011 -- Sen. Jim Demint: Time to Defund Public Broadcasting (0)
- 1/29/2009 -- Sen. Jim DeMint: Equal Tax Credits for US Citizens vs. Non-citizen Immigrants. (12)