|Lindsay Lohan Teaching Acting Classes at Homeless Shelter?||The Fed Will Make Sure Obama Wins in 2012|
Of course they do. Obama’s economic policies (and lack of) are destroying the American economy. And there is no end in sight, as Obama simply has no plan and is in way over his head. Even Bernanke is having a hard time covering for his boss anymore:
In his first regular news conference, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said the central bank was continuing its stimulus policy because it was projecting slower growth in the economy with only a modest uptick in inflation.
Things are as broke (more so, actually) as ever. And what’s Obama’s answer? Full steam ahead on the same path, mates!
But this is all so unexpected (except by those of us paying attention, who fully expected this):
U.S. economic growth slowed more than expected in the first quarter as higher food and gasoline prices dampened consumer spending, and sent a broad measure of inflation rising at its fastest pace in 2-1/2 years.
If I were a currency speculator, I’d short the dollar…because the dollar is going to keep on breaking new lows for some time to come.
- 11/9/2010 -- U.S. Monetary System: Pucker Factor ↑ (13)
- 12/17/2009 -- Nidal Hassan: 2009 Worst Person of the Year (0)
- 8/12/2012 -- Mort Zuckerman: Under Obama, the new American Dream is…a job. (0)
- 5/23/2011 -- QE2 Was A Bust (0)
- 7/1/2011 -- Alan Greenspan: Obama’s massive stimulus program had little impact on the U.S. economy, besides weakening the dollar (0)