|Texas: Teacher Retirement System execs get $8.2 million bonuses||Mass Graves Discovered in Mexico: As if We Needed Another Reason to Seal the Border|
Michael Moore — once again proving that he’s one of the most intellectually dishonest and limited people on the far Left. And considering the vast swamps of intellectual dishonesty and decided lack of intellectualism on the Left…that’s really saying something.
Well…Mickey is partly correct in that people who own guns are “afraid of people of color,” when you consider these facts:
- Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.
- Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population.
Fear of being the victim of crime committed by “people of color” doesn’t make a person a racist, nor does owning a gun to protect yourself and your family from such violent attacks. It makes them prepared.
This, of course doesn’t even begin to get into all of the other non-self-protection reasons to own a gun: hunting, sport, and just for fun (yeah…shooting stuff is fun.). And of course the most important reason to own a gun is founded in the same fear held by our Founding Fathers: fear of a tyrannical government.
Oh, and in case you can’t remember this far back (or simply need more proof that MM is a blubbering hypocritical idiot) — there’s this trip down memory lane: Michael Moore’s Bodyguard Arrested on Airport Gun Charge
Wait? What? Micky Moore’s bodyguards carry guns? Feign surprise! What’s Mickey afraid of?
h/t The Blaze.
- 9/16/2010 -- Michael Yon calls Michael Moore “An American Traitor” (15)
- 1/18/2011 -- Referral Blogging: Michael Moore is a Fat Commie PoS (2)
- 10/5/2009 -- Is Michael Moore an Anti-Semite? (16)
- 11/8/2006 -- Not Pulling a Michael Moore (3)
- 5/10/2007 -- Michael Moore Violated Law by Going to Cuba? (4)