|Michigan Muslim Man Murders Step-Daughter in Honor Killing||Sen. Harry Reid (Racist-NV) Implores Sen. Marco Rubio to Act ‘More Latino’|
No shit. It’s almost like Obama’s compliant media has an agenda or something. Almost….
Via my blog mentor (even if he doesn’t know it), Ace:
George Bush was relentlessly mocked for waiting seven minutes (actually waiting for his security detail to ready the exit and for his vehicle to be readied) before leaving the school he was visiting. He calmly finished reading My Pet Goat for the kids before going to his now-ready helicopter.
On the other hand, after Obama was told (most likely for the fifteenth time) that the CIA was really, really, really quite confident that Osama bin Ladin was at that compound in Abbottabad, he decided he needed to sleep on it.
Sixteen hours later (hours during which Osama might have fled– bear in mind, his courier’s name had just been outed by WikiLeaks), he made up his mind.
How does the media report this? Well, relying upon those in Obama’s inner circle (that is to say, his political flunkies and spinners), we’re told this:
“”But the next morning after 16 hours, Obama summoned four top aides to the White House Diplomatic Room. Before they could speak, the president put his fist on the table and declared ‘It’s a go’.”
- 5/5/2011 -- If There Was No Live Feed in the Situation Room, What Was Hillary Gawking At? (12)
- 4/26/2011 -- Pat Buchanan: Trump Is Supporting The People’s Right to Know, and the National Media Is Supporting Obama’s Right to Conceal (0)
- 2/7/2011 -- How Obama plays the media like a fiddle… (0)
- 2/8/2013 -- You Don’t Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way Journalists Blow (4)
- 12/22/2012 -- Five Ways The Mainstream Media Screwed America And Kept Obama In Power (0)