|Bin Laden Blowback Begins — Hamas Furious, Taliban Vows Revenge, Bombs In Pakistan||Roe v. Wade Lawyer Sarah Weddington Gets the Axe from University of Texas|
Hey — If we don’t do something to stem the flood of people leaving Detroit (can you blame ‘em?), the city will soon be a ghost town anyway (which, many would argue, would be an improvement on the current state of the city).
Via Hot Air:
Everyone has a solution to the immigration problem these days. (At least until they are actually elected to public office when they seem to forget about it.) Should we build a fence? Have more screeners? Shut down the process entirely? Out in the Big Apple, Mayor Bloomberg thinks he’s come up with a far more creative solution to the problem. We’ll just let all of the immigrants in who want to come, but as soon as they arrive we just ship them all to Detroit.
The problem is that, regardless of the hell-hole and piss poor economy that they just fled, Detroit is likely worse. And might be nearly as dangerous, too.
- 5/3/2013 -- Humor: Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant (0)
- 12/26/2010 -- Mayor Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns Civilian Disarmament Pressure Group (1)
- 6/1/2012 -- Mayor Michael Bloomberg: The Nanny State and Liberal Logic (6)
- 10/22/2012 -- Even Far-Left NY City Mayor Bloomberg Thinks Elizabeth Warren Is A Radical Socialist (0)
- 11/1/2011 -- Bloomberg: ‘Plain and simple,’ Congress caused the mortgage crisis, not the banks (0)