|More Violent Rhetoric from the Angry Left (Texas Edition)||WWTDD? — If Only There Was Something Sarah Jessica Parker Could do to Fight Poverty|
Is there any city in America that has (ever) fallen faster and farther than has Detroit? I don’t believe so — and all the Chrsyler/Eminem videos in the world to the contrary won’t wash away the stench of stories like this:
Crack pipes are being sold at neighborhood stores from Detroit to the suburbs.
That’s according to former Detroit police officer David Mahalab, who says the pipes are disguised as novelties.
“To avoid police detection and to try to avoid the law, they put a pen insert – (in) a glass tube, and try to evade the law, which talks about paraphernalia and stuff that has a second use,” says Mahalab.
Mahalab says they’re also disguised as a ballpoint pen or small glass vases with a rose sticking out of them.
Mahalab says people may be surprised where the pipes are being sold.
“Dollar stores, gas stations, liquor stores, virtually every store in the 6th Precinct that I did enforcement with, were given a ticket and found guilty. I’ve seen them in Allen Park, Dearborn Heights and Garden City,” says Mahalab.
Mahalab says the pipe sales are lucrative, but bring crack addicts and crime to neighborhoods.
Pretty sad when the only industry making any money in manufacturing in Detroit is the glass pipe business…and probably union made crack pipes, to boot…
- 3/4/2013 -- This is Detroit: We will Come and Squat in Your House if You Are Not Home (7)
- 4/2/2008 -- Another Democrat, Another Prostitute Scandal (2)
- 3/19/2008 -- Kwame Kilpatrick (D) — America’s Most Dispicable Mayor (6)
- 10/28/2011 -- America’s Cheapest Zip Code: 48208 — This is What Democrat Policies Look Like When Left Unchallenged for Too Long (7)
- 2/7/2011 -- Eminem: We’re the Motor City; This is What We Do! (4)