|House Passes Complete Ban on Taxpayer Funding of Abortions||The Intellectual Dishonesty of Nancy Pelosi|
Our dithering Resident in Chief has decided (no seriously…it seems he has finally made a decision…or perhaps it was Valerie Jarrett doing the deciding for him again…) on whether or not to release photographic proof of the death of Osama bin Laden. And he’s come down (for now) on the side of “not releasing” them.
According to his current mouth piece, Jay Carney, releasing the images would be like “spiking the ball in the end zone” after a touchdown. Uh huh…unlike the end zone dance Obama has planned for his campaign trip to Ground Zero this week.
But Reuters has no such fears, and has purchased some gruesome photos of the OBL compound taken by a Pakistani military official. These pictures (after the jump) do not include pictures of bin Laden, but do include three men who were killed during the raid. And I have little doubt that Reuters would have released the pic of OBL if they had one, too.
Photographs acquired by Reuters and taken about an hour after the U.S. assault on Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan show three dead men lying in pools of blood, but no weapons.
The photos, taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday, show two men dressed in traditional Pakistani garb and one in a t-shirt, with blood streaming from their ears, noses and mouths.
The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures to Reuter
** WARNING ** GRAPHIC IMAGES BELOW **
Though I prefer I Own The World’s warning better — Warning: These photos might be too graphic if you’re a progressive pussy
- 5/3/2011 -- Should Obama Authorize the Release of Photos and Video of a Dead Osama Bin Laden? (13)
- 5/1/2011 -- BREAKING NEWS: US Navy Seals Kills Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan (37)
- 1/14/2009 -- Bin Laden Believes America is Weaker w/ Obama at Helm than We Were w/ Bush (8)
- 5/3/2011 -- Is Obama Already Politicizing the Death of Osama? (30)
- 3/18/2010 -- Michael Yon on What Should Happen to OBL if He’s Captured Alive (4)