|Obama: We Can’t Just Cut Way to Prosperity…||Report: Hugo Chávez in Critical Condition In Cuban Hospital|
The anti-war, anti-military, and — frankly — anti-American asshats at government-funded (because they suck balls too much to exist in a free market) NPR have this brilliant piece of journalism out today bitching that our Soldiers, while fighting and dying for our country, are selflessly using air conditioning — AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!! — to bring them some modicum of relief from the blistering heat of Iraq and Afghanistan.
The amount the U.S. military spends annually on air conditioning in Iraq and Afghanistan: $20.2 billion.
That’s more than NASA’s budget. It’s more than BP has paid so far for damage during the Gulf oil spill. It’s what the G-8 has pledged to help foster new democracies in Egypt and Tunisia.
I wonder how much of my tax dollars is wasted keeping their commie offices air conditioned?
In a breaking news story tomorrow, look for NPR to bitch and whine that we’re actually feeding —- FEEDING!!!! — the Soldiers who are deployed in defense of our nation.
Makes me want to find the nearest NPR employee and mule kick him in his worthless shriveled up ball sack.
- 8/2/2010 -- Fox News Gets the Nod Over NPR for Front Row in WH Briefing Room (1)
- 3/21/2011 -- Juan Williams: Time to Defund NPR (2)
- 1/14/2011 -- (Past) Time to Defund NPR (1)
- 3/17/2011 -- GOP-led House Votes to Defund NPR (0)
- 10/21/2010 -- Juan Williams Fired from NPR (cue tiny violins in the background) (7)