|Democrats Surrender Arkansas: Rep. Mike Ross Not Running for Re-election||WILLisms: Five Truly Amazing Facts About The Texas Economy|
UPDATE (August 20) — Thanks to the very lovely Ms. Ann Coulter to the link from the front page of her site to this post.
Via Bob Hicks on Google+:
And things will not be any better when the 2012 elections roll around, Which means that — if you minimize the Labor union thuggery, the ACORN voter fraud, the MSM campaigning for and promoting the Democrat agenda, and activist judges trying to invalidate election results (all on behalf of Democrats) — Obama should lose this election by at least 12 percentage points.
But he won’t. Because Democrats are blind sheep who myopically vote for any crook (see: Charlie Rangel), pervert (see: David Wu or Anthony Weiner), or moron (see: Sheila Jackson Lee) with a D behind their name. Despite that, I’m still taking bets that Gov. Rick Perry is the next President of the United States, and Obama will move on to his next job (head of the UN).
- 8/10/2011 -- Emily Miller: Job creation requires moratorium on Obama regulations (1)
- 7/17/2012 -- Summer of Recovery in Full Swing: Retail Sales Fall for 3rd Month in a Row (0)
- 7/12/2011 -- Obama: Job Losses Prove Stimulus Worked (6)
- 8/8/2011 -- Obama Cares More About Loss of Credit Rating Than the Loss of 31 American Troops (5)
- 8/23/2011 -- National Debt has Ballooned by $4 Trillion Under King Barrack Slayer of Growth (5)