Via Big Government:
In Jaunary, I wrote about indictments in a New York State election fraud investigation. In a September 2009 Working Families Party primary in Troy, NY, there were allegations of voter fraud. Two Democratic members of the Troy City Council were indicted on 116 charges related to absentee voter fraud.
Now the (Democratic) City Clerk has resigned and plead guilty to a felony as part of the investigation. He is also singing. The Clerk, William McInerney is a Democratic Committeeman, and the police seem to have the goods on him going back to at least 2007, suggesting that this may be a way of life in Troy, NY.
Just to emphasize the point: this guy was appointed by the Democrats to run elections in 2008. The cops have him for election fraud back to 2007. So the Democrats appointed someone who knew how to steal elections to run elections.
In January, I noted that there may be something systematic about this, as one of the indicted Democratic officials is also the son of a Democratic official who was convicted of voter fraud.
Democrats? Voter fraud? Feign surprise. Remember, “The people who cast the votes don’t decide an election, the people who count the votes do.”
~ Josef Stalin ~
- 12/28/2011 -- Democrat Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case (0)
- 2/3/2012 -- Massive voter fraud uncovered in Florida (0)
- 8/26/2010 -- Massive Voter Fraud Effort by Democrats in Houston (0)
- 3/17/2011 -- Two Michigan Democrats Charged With Felonies for Voter Fraud (3)
- 9/15/2008 -- Widespread Democrat Voter Fraud by ACORN (4)