|UNION MEMBERS OUTRAGED After White House Hires Non-Union Crew For Obama’s Birthday Bash||Eric Cantor: Obama ‘in over his head’|
Apparently the White House is pressuring Timothy Geithner to stay at Treasury. When you just know that every bone in his weak, girl-like body is telling him to abandon ship.
So why is the White House (read: Obama) pressuring such a massive failure to stay? Well, that’s because nobody else who knows shit about actually resurrecting this dying economy wants the job. Well, at least not in the Obama administration, which is intent on doing everything they can do destroy capitalism and private industry in this country. It’d be like one last straggler volunteering to reinforce the Texans at the Alamo after Gen. Santa Anna had already breached the walls.Via the NY Slimes:
Timothy F. Geithner, the Treasury secretary and dean of President Obama’s economic team, is expected to stay through the president’s term after intense White House pressure, according to officials familiar with the discussions.
Don’t get me wrong, I hate the tax cheating Geithner, who never should have been given a job — much like Obama as President — where he’s in completely over his head. Oh, and he was a tax cheat, which should have disqualified him from the get go.
- 1/13/2009 -- Timothy Geithner — Tax Cheat and Exploiter of Illegal Immigrant Worker (4)
- 3/5/2009 -- What Did One Tax Cheat Say to the Other? (2)
- 1/27/2009 -- Putting a Tax Cheat in Charge of the IRS (8)
- 8/3/2010 -- Tim Geithner, Tax Cheat, Says Unemployment is Going Where Obama Said it Wouldn’t (0)
- 2/10/2009 -- Civil Disobedience: Stamp out Tax Cheat Tim Geithner (20)