|Yo’, Tyrone, I needs you to comes down to da bus stop and blast dis nigga||Tara Driscoll: Teacher Charged with Raping Underage Male Student|
- Obama on February 2, 2009: “I will be held accountable…If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”
- August 5, 2011: S.&P. Downgrades Debt Rating of U.S. For the First Time
Well, I think that pretty much erases any doubt anyone could possible have as to whether or not Obama got this done. In fact, the degree to which he’s destroyed the United States is not only unprecedented, but is the very opposite of “getting it done.”
As Newt Gingrich astutely observed on Twitter:
And Erik Erikson added this nail to the coffin of the most-failed President in US history:
Of course, the unhinged Left is trying to spin this as the GOP (and, more precisely, the Tea Party’s) fault. You know, because we’re the one’s who haven’t passed a budget in over 825 days (wait…no we’re not…that would be the Democrat-led Senate). And because we’re the one’s who control the White House (oh, wait…no we’re not…that would be our Socialist Community Organizer in Cheif. Also a Demcorat).
Now, don’t get me wrong, the GOP doesn’t get a total pass. Bushonomics in 07-08 were bad too. And, as Liberals like to remind us, Bush spent like an out-of-control Liberal, too. But yet, if they see that as a problem, why do they think it’s not a problem when Obama followed suit x 1000?
To fix this mess and to recapture the reigns of power in 2012, the GOP needs to reclaim the mantle of small government. Which means that we need to throw out nearly every single incumbent Republican and fill the House, Senate, and White House with actual Conservatives.
And a great place to start will be by replacing Obama with Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) in 2012.
Sure, Perry might have made C’s and D’s in college. But at least we know he actually went to college. (I still can’t believe the unhinged Left is jumping all over the illegal leak of Perry’s transcripts in one breath, while pretending that Obama ever released his with the next). Unlike our Community Agitator in Cheif, who claims he went to college, but has offered or presented no such proof.
And, while Obama was busy making history securing the nation’s first credit downgrade, Rick Perry has been busy securing an upgrade in Texas’ credit rating. Not to mention that whole “creating jobs” thing that is so baffling to Obama.
At the end of the day, there really is one person responsible for this mess. Only one person who needs to step up, be a man, quit pointing fingers and throwing people under the bus and accept responsibility for his and his party’s mess: Obama.
- 7/26/2011 -- Jenny Erikson: Top 9 Lies in Obama’s Debt Ceiling Speech (4)
- 7/31/2011 -- Marco Rubio’s Latest “Best Speech EVAH!” — You Want to Talk About the Debt Limit? Then Let’s Talk About the Debt Limit, Dammit! (2)
- 8/1/2011 -- Obama’s Debt Limit Plan: Your Search Yielded No Results (3)
- 8/3/2011 -- Debt Ceiling Deal: We All Got Screwed (7)
- 1/13/2013 -- Top Democrats who are urging Obama to raise the debt ceiling ALL voted against an increase in ’06 (1)