This photo — perhaps more than any other I’ve seen taken of our Dolt in Chief — perfectly captures the sheer narcissism and cluelessness of one Barry Soetoro, Jr. The man simply has no class, no clue. How do you think the gentleman with the obscured face (Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, Prime Minister of Mongolia) feels about this group photo?
The photo’s actual caption read:
U.S. President Barack Obama waves while standing with other leaders during the Open Government Partnership event at the United Nations September 20 in New York City. The United Nations General Assembly kicks off September 21, with leaders from around the world attending.
Feel free to have fun with your own captions. I also like:
- “Everyone who thinks Obama knows what he’s doing, raise your hand.”
- It’s almost like he’s Michael Scott from The Office.
- Raise your hand if you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing or why you are here.
And this commenter at The Right Scoop nails it:
The image is allegorical. It answers the question how important does Obama think he is? How much humility does Obama possess?
Well, at least he didn’t bow (this time)…
- 10/19/2011 -- Obama the Lightbringer: I Am Enourmously Proud of Myself and My Perfect Choices (1)
- 1/11/2012 -- Top 5 ‘let them eat cake’ moments of the Obama White House (1)
- 1/24/2011 -- President Barry Soetoro? (4)
- 2/17/2011 -- Rep. Michele Bachmann on Obama’s Place of Birth: How Should I know? (2)
- 3/7/2008 -- Why Can’t Barry Obama’s People Keep Their Idiot Mouths Shut? (0)