|PGR Airport Recovery Mission for US Navy Petty Officer Brian Lundy, KIA||Is Obama the Democrat Who Finally Convinces Jews to Vote Republican?|
Above headline via The Washington Post.
Help stop the attacks on the President before they start? Paranoid much, Obambi?
Heaven forbid we allow our citizens to practice the freedom of speech, or the right to criticize their government (especially when it sucks balls as much as Obama’s administration) without fear of being reported to that very government? By a brown-shirted boot-stepper in the new Obama citizen brigade? And what happens to those who are reported by Obama’s citizen snitch squad? IRS audits? Refusal to renew passports? Put on no-fly lists? Security clearances revoked?
I especially like this one:
I’m glad it’s being as widely ridiculed as it is. But, despite all the laughter, I still think Attack Watch is one of the creepiest big-brother thins I’ve ever seen from our government. And that’s saying something:
Is there anybody (other than Obama and his boot lickers [yeah, I'm looking at you Ezra Klein]) who think this is a good idea?
- 6/10/2009 -- Nazi Whacko Kills Guard at Holocaust Museum in D.C. (3)
- 12/9/2008 -- Why We Shouldn’t Believe Obama’s Latest Lie About the Second Amendment (10)
- 2/10/2009 -- Markets Respond to TARP and Stimulus Bill (sing to the tune of Tom Petty’s “Free Falling”) (15)
- 4/7/2008 -- Barack Obama: He’s not who you think he is (4)
- 2/3/2009 -- Obama’s Asterisks Presidency (7)