|David Limbaugh – Obama’s Behavior Is Getting Worse||Community ‘Organizer’ admits to paying ‘Occupy DC’ protesters|
Good. They should be.
Is anybody surprised when a huge Liberal/Progressive/Anarchist/Socialist protest turns violent? I’m guessing there were likely some Union thugs in that crowd:
NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly had some strong words for “Occupy Wall Street” protesters Thursday, blaming participants for starting skirmishes which led to more than 20 arrests on Wednesday.
“What they did is they counted. They actually had a countdown — 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 — they grouped together, they joined arms and they charged the police. They attacked the police. They wanted to get into Wall Street, they wanted to occupy Wall Street,” Kelly told reporters.
Kelly said that if demonstrators targeted the police, authorities would respond with “force.”
“They’re going to be met with force when they do that — this is just common sense,” he said.
The commissioner said protesters were told to stay within the barricades that police had erected and when they crossed over them they began hassling the cops.
“These people wanted to have confrontation with the police for whatever reason. Somehow, I guess it works to their purposes,” Kelly said.
- 10/18/2011 -- Poll: OWS protesters are ‘leftists out of step with most American voters’ (0)
- 11/8/2011 -- 10 Quotes That Tell You How Bad The Occupy Wall Street Movement Has Gotten (2)
- 10/7/2011 -- Community ‘Organizer’ admits to paying ‘Occupy DC’ protesters (0)
- 10/16/2011 -- Differences Between Occupy Wall Street And The Tea Party for The MSM (2)
- 4/17/2012 -- Great Moments in OWS: NYPD Kicks OWS Off Wall Street (and punches protester in the face) (0)