Many of you remember the story posted here this past October, My Advice…Don’t Jump The Counter!
Now we have an update on the two women that actually did jump the counter.
The same Manhattan grand jury that cleared a McDonald’s burger-flipper of all charges in a dramatic, caught-on-video beating has voted felony charges against the two irate women who he beat, prosecutors announced this morning.
Sweethearts Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards had rushed behind the counter of the West Village fast food joint during a raucus pre-dawn argument with the staff.
That unwise move earned them a severe pummeling with a grill-cleaning tool by Big Mac wrangler and manslaughter parolee Rayon McIntosh — and now there’s a side of felony charges to go with that beating.
Read the whole thing, it gives details not known until now and the article is written in the highly entertaining style the NYPost is known for.
I must add how proud I am of the citizens that comprise the Manhattan Grand Jury for absolving the victim and seeking justice for the two assailants.
- 10/14/2011 -- My Advice…Don’t Jump The Counter! (15)
- 4/22/2011 -- Two Black Woman Brutally Beat White Woman in a McDonald’s While Their Thug “brothers” and “sisters” Watch and Laugh (90)
- 12/1/2011 -- Detroit Middle Schools: 30-second Lessons (on violence) in the Bathroom (6)
- 9/22/2011 -- NY Couple Abducts Their Own Children from Foster Families (6)
- 6/11/2011 -- The Summer of Black America’s Discontent is in Full Effect (2)