|John Stossel: ‘Ignorant people, please stay home on Election Day’||A Few Questions Re-Directed Back at David Dewhurst|
Well, the quick answer is that she is Mitt Romney’s bitch, a journalistic hack, and the MFM‘s idea of a perfect Conservative.
Via Mr. Levin (whose new book, Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America is a number one best seller…if you don’t have it yet, go get it):
Who the hell is Jennifer Rubin and how did she become a supposed authority on conservatives and conservatism?
Has she written something profoundly important for the conservative movement or to advance conservatism some time in the past? Has she been involved in any conservative campaign or cause? Has she contributed something substantive or even interesting to the conservative movement or to the current debate? I am no expert on this person, but she appears to have been anointed a conservative thought-leader by the Washington Post when, in fact, she is no such thing. Indeed, as best I can tell, this is her fairly recent resume:
- 10/26/2011 -- The Washington Post Puts a Romney Blogger on the Payroll to Attack Romney’s Opponents (0)
- 6/28/2011 -- Mark Levin — A Man and a Message Whose Time Has Come (0)
- 1/9/2011 -- Jennifer Rubin: You can almost hear the disappointment from the left that he was a pothead rather than a Tea Partyer (0)
- 1/18/2012 -- Mark Levin: ‘We Now Live in Post-Constitutional Country’… (0)
- 2/27/2012 -- Mark Levin: My Problem Is With “The Takers” (0)