This could be huge and timely.
From New Energy and Fuel:
Just what the production rates might turn out to be isn’t being released yet, but the executive excitement and deal making is based on hard info prepared by reserve engineers that are heavily scrutinized.
For consumers this is great news from an additional viewpoint. The SWGM work is in an area where there are existing pipelines to carry the new reserves to market right away. Billions of dollars will not have to be spent over the coming years and interminable waits to get permitting are avoided. This discovery and development isn’t vulnerable to a crass political presidential delay.
Congratulations! Go McMoRan and Chevron!
- 3/12/2012 -- How Obama Is Choking Off U.S. Oil Production (0)
- 12/4/2012 -- The Most Profitable Oil Field In The World Is Right Here In America (0)
- 8/7/2008 -- Barry Obama in the Pocket of Big Oil (4)
- 8/10/2011 -- Obama’s Plan to Save 500 Million Barrels of Oil: Tell Michelle to Stay Home? (4)
- 12/27/2012 -- Young Adults Heading for the Prosperity of the Oil Fields Instead of Liberal Academia (3)