|FBI BUST, AIDED BY ‘ANONYMOUS’ SNITCH, REVEALS LEFT-HACKER ALLIANCE||How Obama Is Choking Off U.S. Oil Production|
An interview by CUNY with radical professor (and Obama BFF) Derrick Bell via March 2007:
Feign surprise that Critical Race Theory is firmly grounded in Marxism (much like our current Resident in Chief). Though, since it wasn’t in Wikipedia, Soledad O’Brien wouldn’t know that.
Verum Serum notes that CUNY TV in New York had “curiously pulled the video clip of this down from their site, and YouTube.”
Actually, not all that curious. Not at all. They have a vested interest in covering for Obama, and would rather hide the truth than let it harm their hero.
Jim Hoft is spot on when he asks, “Just wondering… Has there ever been a more radical president? And, has democrat-media complex ever worked so hard to hide the truth about a person’s past more than Barack Obama?”
The answer is no — we have not ever had a more radical president. And no, the media has never worked harder trying to hide the truth from the American public.
As Andrew Breitbart would rightly mention, the real story here isn’t that Prof. Derrick Bell is a radical and a Marxist, but that the media has done so much to obfuscate that fact and to hide Bell’s close relationship with and influence over Barrack Hussein Obama, the most radical president in American history.
- 3/8/2012 -- Right on Cue: CNN’s Soledad O’Brien Goes Full-Alinsky to Defend Obama and Prof. Bell (8)
- 7/11/2012 -- VIDEO: Gov. John Sununu Treats ‘reporter’ Andrea Mitchell with All the Respect She Deserves (8)
- 8/15/2012 -- Presidential and VP Moderators — Liberal Wet Dream of Lefty “Journalists” (10)
- 11/12/2012 -- Media Being Targeted in Attacks: Karma? (1)
- 7/8/2011 -- Trailer: Sarah Palin’s The Undefeated (8)