No, not the pictures of him on the down low during his “experimental” days at Occidental…
Instead, think back to when candidate Obama said this?
Well, for once he has kept a promise. Mission accomplished:
But we still have about $3/gallon to go before we hit the price that Obama’s Energy Secretary Steven Chu said that we should be paying.
- 2/27/2012 -- $5 Gasoline Hits Los Angeles Well Before Summer’s “high” Gas Prices Arrive (28)
- 2/22/2012 -- Obama’s Double Talk on Sky-High Gas Prices (0)
- 5/11/2007 -- Democrats Blame “Big Oil” for Rising Gas Prices (0)
- 1/4/2011 -- Top Five Things Obama Has Done to Raise Gasoline Prices (0)
- 4/26/2011 -- High gas prices cut into driving habits — and Obama’s approval rating (0)