|New Haven: (Another) Woman Raped at an Occupy Encampment||The Obama Economy: Blacks, Hispanics Hardest Hit|
Headline via Jammie Wearing Fools:
Who knew? Even in Massachusetts the voters don’t like pampered, spoiled, obnoxious hardline Socialists who feel entitled to a Senate seat. Maybe they ought to start vetting their candidates before the coronation.
The White House loves her. Cher loves her. But a lot of Democrats aren’t so wild about Elizabeth Warren’s Senate campaign these days.
The high-powered, fast-running Warren campaign is starting to show some cracks and dings — fueling fresh scuttlebutt of internal dissent in the party.
Sources say some national Democratic officials and unions are unhappy with Warren agreeing to a pact with Republican Scott Brown that could severely limit super PACs and third-party groups from running attack ads.
Brown’s shrewd move to push the pledge comes as a number of polls show his popularity back on the rise in Massachusetts after it had slipped following a series of special-interest-group attack ads.
Outwitted by that doltish, pickup-driving bumpkin? Somehow they haven’t tied Brown to the War on Women yet, so they still have that in their vast arsenal.
- 1/17/2010 -- Pajamas Media (1)
- 10/22/2012 -- Even Far-Left NY City Mayor Bloomberg Thinks Elizabeth Warren Is A Radical Socialist (0)
- 8/2/2012 -- U.S. Sen. Scott Brown has been promoted to full-bird Colonel in the National Guard (2)
- 1/19/2010 -- Revolutionary Victory: Republican Scott Brown wins Ted Kennedy’s Senate Seat (24)
- 1/29/2010 -- Why is former Senator Kirk Still Voting? (3)