|Virginia Middle School Assignment: Opposition Research on Republicans||Sturm, Ruger Firearms Has Suspended All New Orders Due To High Demand|
It’s supposed to be sunny and 86 degrees out here in the Texas Hill Country today, so I think I’ll jump on my motorcycle and cruise out to Luckenbach today and enjoy the Mud Dauber Fest & Chili Cook Off.
Sure, I could stay at home, and bang away at my keyboard doing what comes oh-so easily: mocking our great Pretender in Chief.
But thanks to Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of Detektor from Denmark, I don’t have to. The member of the foreign press has done what our own lazy and complicit MFM won’t do (tell the truth about the idiot that is running this country).
As Buch-Andersen notes in this video, it looks like the copy key on the Presidential speech writer’s keyboard got stuck:
Since my co-blogging colleague has already posted his clip, enjoy this one instead, which mocks The Won for his hypocrisy on the high cost of gasoline:
- 9/23/2009 -- Obama: Out of His Depth (0)
- 10/31/2008 -- Papers That Endorsed McCain Booted from Obama Campaign (16)
- 10/27/2008 -- Why Journalists Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Vote (5)
- 3/25/2009 -- How Could the Newspaper Industry Get Any Worse? Put the Government in Charge of It (4)
- 6/4/2009 -- I Wish I Was Joe Klein (2)