|Obama’s unemployment numbers are incongruent with reality||Poll: Obama’s approval rating sinks to new low|
The bottom line in the pathetic tale of Sandra Fluke is that she wanted stuff (contraception), but she wanted someone else to pay for it. She wanted to have sex, but didn’t think she should have to pay for the cost of protecting herself from unwanted babies and sexually transmitted diseases (or from spreading her own to her numerous sexual partners). She wanted us to subsidize her lifestyle and choices. Rush was right; there are words for women like that.
Over at Jaded Heaven, I read the best comparison for the Democrat’s plan to mandate free contraception for all:
Imagine if every halal and kosher meat market were required to stock bacon for any customer who requested it. And not only would they have to contaminate their facility with a product that they abhor, they would have to provide the bacon for free to all customers who want it.
Sandra Fluke is anything but just another young Georgetown Law School co-ed. She’s a manufactured product of her ideology and the Democrat party, which helps explain why Fluke is being represented by the progressive PR firm SKDKnickerbocker, where Anita Dunn — the former Obama communications director — is managing director. Fluke is nothing more than a useful tool for the Democrat party.
Obama, the Democrat party, and the Democrat Media Complex (aka, the MFM) coordinated and colluded to concoct this faux #WarOnWomen as their latest manufactured outrage (and to distract from the real issues of Obama’s failed policies, which have crippled our economy and spiked [necessarily] our energy prices).
Which led me to a brief facepalm Twitter exchange with one of these unhinged Womyn who believes that there is a war being waged against women by evil CONservatives.
I inadvertently followed an Austin tweep who uses the anonymous Twitter handle @bambi380, who describes herself as “Just an ole’ retired science teacher who loves golf.” So she’s one of those types of feminists with her own particular brand of misandry. Way to animate the sterotype, sweetie.
Anyhow, without ever having tweeted her or mentioning her, I got the following tweet from her (and my response):
And I thought it would thus end. But, even though I un-followed the man-hating Womyn, she responded once more with:
Sigh. I was going to further engage her, but thought I might need a little bit more than 140 characters to address her particular brand of myopic lunacy. But here you go: There is no war on womyn. You have not been denied any choices, you have not had any rights stripped away.
Huh. Whatda’ know? I was able to address that in 140 characters. So I’ll go on.
Dear Ms. Bambi (or any of her fellow War on Womyn comrades): What choices have you had taken away?
- Are you still able to get your abortions? Yes, you are. And, if you go to Planned Parenthood’s baby-killing factory, you can even get them tax-payer subsidized.
- Are you still able to get the contraception of your choice, whether that be rubbers or birth control pills? Are you still able to walk into a CVS and buy a pack of rubbers without anybody stopping you?
- Are you still able to go home and then have sex with whomever you choose (assuming they are of a legally consenting age and also happen to consent)? And then also choose to use (or not use) which ever contraceptive device you chose?
- As far as I know, we still let you womyn folks drive cars and vote, too, right?
- Womyn college graduates now outnumber male graduates 3 to 2, so it looks like you have ample educational choices at your disposal.
- Other than NFL football player and President of the United States, there are no jobs that you are barred from. So the choice of jobs is still yours…even if it is in a traditionally female role of ”teacher.”
The truth is, sweetie, that there is no War on Womyn. Except for in your perpetually-outraged and eternal-victimhood mindset. With supporters like you, is it any wonder that Obama now fares worse among women voters after his month-long faux contraception mandate battle?
UPDATE: One of my favorite redheads corrects me and claims that there is indeed a war on womyn. Except it’s being waged by the Left.