And, hopefully, we haven’t even reached the bottom yet. Via a very Obama-friendly CBS News poll:
President Obama’s approval rating has hit the lowest level ever in CBS News polling, according to the latest CBS News/New York Times survey. The drop may be partially attributable to rising gas prices.
Just 41 percent of Americans approve of the job Mr. Obama is doing as president, according to the poll, conducted from March 7 to 11. Another 47 percent disapprove of his performance, up from 41 percent last month.
Mr. Obama’s approval rating was 50 percent last month.
- 4/26/2011 -- High gas prices cut into driving habits — and Obama’s approval rating (0)
- 5/17/2011 -- Obama’s Dead-Cat BinLaden Bounce Disappears in New Gallup Poll (0)
- 9/6/2011 -- Obama ratings sink to new lows as Hope fades (1)
- 3/19/2010 -- Obama Approval Rating as Low as President Bush (1)
- 8/9/2011 -- Obama Job Approval 49% or Lower in 34 States (0)