|Mega Millions Jackpot: What Would You Do With $640 Million?||April Fool’s Day Today—Be Careful Out There!|
Back in February 2009, I posted about these Tax Cheat stamps, which could be used to stamp paper new currency once they started appearing with the signature of Obama’s tax-cheating Secretary of the Treasury, Timothy Geithner.
I’ve been stamping every Geithner endorsed bill I’ve found since I got my stamp. I especially love it when clerks and cashiers ask me about it — though, sadly, few seem to have any clue who Geithner is.
Anyway, I’ve been curious if anybody else had followed through on the suggestion back in 2009, or was I the only person out there stamping Tax Cheat all over Geithner bills. And then I see this post at Instapundit:
YESTERDAY I ASKED if anyone had encountered any Tim Geithner TAX CHEAT bills, and I got this email from reader David Rogers: “I picked this up at Burger King, along with a couple of (disappointingly) unmarked Timmies. And a completely unmolested Hank Paulsen. Enjoy!”
Or maybe the image in Glenn’s post is one of the dollars I’ve stamped…
- 2/10/2009 -- Civil Disobedience: Stamp out Tax Cheat Tim Geithner (20)
- 3/5/2009 -- What Did One Tax Cheat Say to the Other? (2)
- 3/23/2010 -- Bill White: Tax Cheat (4)
- 1/13/2009 -- Timothy Geithner — Tax Cheat and Exploiter of Illegal Immigrant Worker (4)
- 8/4/2011 -- If Gross Negligence and Absolute Incompetence Were a Factor, Timmy Geithner Would Have Been Fired a Long Time Ago (8)