|Residents of State Street Condo Told To Leave Chicago During NATO Summit||VIDEO: If I Wanted America to Fail|
Of course, the bigger part of this story might be the FBI colluding with the far-Left propaganda outfit at Media Matters. Via the Free Beacon:
The Department of Justice is using the liberal “watchdog” group Media Matters for America to deflect questions about the Fast and Furious scandal, including those regarding a gun that might have been used in the murder of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
A new book raises questions as to whether the FBI hid the existence of a weapon recovered at the scene of murdered U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. Conservative commentator and author Katie Pavlich lays out evidence she says points to a FBI cover-up to protect a confidential informant in her recently released book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-up,
In response to an inquiry from the Free Beacon, a Justice Department spokeswoman said in an email that she “was told to direct your questions to the FBI, and also to provide you with a link to this story: http://mediamatters.org/research/201204190011”
The link was to a story at the George Soros-funded Media Matters for America supposedly refuting many of Pavlich’s claims. Media Matters is a partisan organization whose founder, David Brock, is also running a pro-Obama super PAC.
- 3/28/2011 -- Is Media Matters breaking the law in its ‘war’ on Fox News? (0)
- 12/16/2011 -- Family of Slain Border Patrol Agent Speaks Out on One Year Anniversary of Brian Terry’s Murder (2)
- 6/9/2012 -- More proof Eric Holder is lying on Fast and Furious gun scandal (1)
- 7/10/2012 -- Justice unseals indictment charging 5 in Brian Terry’s death, offers $1M reward for leads on fugitives (2)
- 1/31/2012 -- Investor’s Business Daily: ‘Eric Holder’s False Testimony Warrants Impeachment’ (2)