We have another media sensation brewing in Birmingham, Alabama.
This one is an innocent, sweet young child that just happened to pull a gun on a resident of a gated community.
Police say the would-be robber approached the male occupant of the car and told him to “Get out and give it up.” The man had his own gun in the car and shot the teenager. The teen ran a few feet, collapsed and died at the scene, Williams said.
There are photos at the link above and at this link.
I can just hear the NBPP/Sharpton/Jackson/CBC gearing up for another attack on an honest citizen defending themselves in the face of a criminal assault.
Not only is it a felony(federal and state) to use a gun in the commission of a felony, it is a felony for a minor to be in possession of a handgun. That this stamp collecting, puppy loving “ute” was out late on a Friday night attempting to rob people at gun point won’t matter to the race hustlers.
To many others of us, though, it is a perfect example of self-defense, of swift justice and the end of a budding career criminal that would have caused much grief and misery for years to come.
Well done, citizen. You protected your life, your wife’s life and your personal property from this gun wielding punk. Now gird your loins for the pending media storm that is most likely brewing from your legal act of self-defense.
As for the parents of “Little Tez,” you are personally responsible not only for this young man’s life choices, but for his death and there is nothing you or the race hustlers can say that will alter that fact.
- 8/27/2010 -- What’chou Talking About, Willis? — “Beat Whitey Night” in Iowa Gets Zero National Media Coverage (6)
- 9/1/2009 -- Voting Based on Nothing More than Skin Color (4)
- 4/25/2010 -- Young Black Racist Stabs, Beats to Death Old White Racist (12)
- 3/27/2008 -- Al Sharpton Supporting Black Rapists (20)
- 3/13/2011 -- Eric Holder Forces Dayton Police Department to Lower Their Standards to Hire More of “His People” (13)