|R.I.P. Carroll Shelby, You Are A Legend And Texas Original||Barack Obama’s High School Drug Dealer Claims Young Barry Stole His Bong, Still Owes Him for a Dime Bag|
Well of course you do, Dear Leader. Despite the fact that you and your party are almost entirely responsible for the magnitude of this recession, you and your ungrateful family have been completely untouched by this recession.
You and your family continue to take numerous and lavish vacations around the world. You have played more golf than Tiger Woods in the last 3 years. You attend $40K/plate fundraiser dinners at George Clooney’s house, where, no doubt the topic of 1% vs 99% never comes up.
And none of this is costing you a dime, as you simply charge it to the tax payers’ credit card.
Mitt Romney Press Secretary Andrea Saul released this statement in response to Obama’s remarks:
It’s not surprising that a president who forgot to create jobs, forgot to cut the debt, and forgot to change Washington has now admitted that he’s forgotten about the recession. In fact, it seems that the President has forgotten that he’s been in office for the last three-and-a-half years. In November, the American people won’t forget.
The Lonely Conservative adds:
President Obama, who is heading to a big ole Hollywood fundraiser hosted by George Clooney tonight, said that he “sometimes forgets” the magnitude of the recession. Well, he has spent a lot of time campaigning. Then there’s that guy his team hired for a commercial claiming he was unemployed until Obama saved the day, when in reality he’s held the same job for years. Maybe he thinks all of the unemployed Americans are only pretending. But don’t worry, he still managed to get in a dig at President Bush, while failing to mention he was a sitting Senator back then.
- 11/4/2011 -- U.S. economy adds only 80,000 jobs in October, the fewest in four months (6)
- 8/30/2011 -- Obama Promises to Unveil New Jobs Program When He Gets Back from Vacation…in 2010 (3)
- 7/12/2011 -- U.S. Jobless Numbers Dragging Obama Down in Florida (0)
- 7/17/2012 -- Summer of Recovery in Full Swing: Retail Sales Fall for 3rd Month in a Row (0)
- 8/18/2011 -- While Obama Was Out Riding Michelle’s Bike, The Markets Crash and Burn (again) (5)