|Around the world, Obama’s presidency a disappointment||Obama Attempted to Bribe His Racist Reverend Jeremiah Wright to Keep His Mouth Shut|
Not that it’s really a big surprise to anybody, I had my suspicions the first time I saw him throw a baseball. Here’s their latest cover, a blatant attempt to one-up Time’s creepy-ass cover.
Well, he is the “first” of many things — the first black President, the first mixed-race President, the first Socialist, the first practitioner of Critical Race Theory, the first openly Anti-American President…so why not the first gay President, too?
Andrew Sullivan writes:
And President Obama has much in common with the gay community. “He had to discover his black identity and then reconcile it with his white family, just as gays discover their homosexual identity and then have to reconcile it with their heterosexual family,” Sullivan writes.
So much for being judged by our character. Now, Sully tells us, we are to be judged by our skin color and sexual orientation. Every time I think I know the new rules, Liberals go changing them again.
I keep hearing how more-and-more Americans are in favor of gay marriage, and how exceptionally well it polls. But, at last count, there are 32 data points that prove otherwise.
Much more discussion (though, oddly enough, very little by any Liberals) over at Memeorandum.
- 5/14/2012 -- Sure, Obama is the First Gay President — But is He Gay Enough? (3)
- 5/9/2012 -- Gawker: Barack Obama’s Bullshit Gay Marriage Announcement (3)
- 8/1/2012 -- Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage (4)
- 11/20/2008 -- Why Aren’t California Gays Protesting in Compton or Watts? (43)
- 5/17/2012 -- Waiting for the Left to Start Calling Black Church Leaders ‘Bigots’ (2)