|Liberal Media Feigns Shock (Shocked, I tell you) at Being Excluded from Rick Santorum Speech to Conservatives||The “Vetting” Of Øbama Continues~~Layers Upon Layers Of Lies|
An interesting piece at National Review:
The revisionist account is no idle academic exercise but, as when Judaism and Christianity encountered the Higher Criticism 150 years ago, a deep, unsettling challenge to faith. It will likely leave Islam a less literal and doctrinaire religion with particularly beneficial implications in the case of doctrines of supremacism and misogyny. Applause, then, for plans to translate Did Muhammad Exist? into major Muslim languages and to make it available gratis on the Internet. May the revolution begin.
Hopefully a revolution, but most likely riots and beheadings for “dissing” Ol’Moh.
- 11/17/2009 -- Obama Hindering Ft Hood Investigation on One Hand, Appointing Muslims to Homeland Security Advisory Council with the Other (0)
- 3/15/2009 -- “Asian Men” Beat Christian Minister for Anti-Islam Comments (4)
- 11/17/2008 -- Islam is Nothing Like Christianity (13)
- 7/19/2009 -- Islam: Virgin Girls Must be Raped Before They Can be Executed (29)
- 4/17/2012 -- Islam and the Real War on Women (7)