|#WhyAustin — Lightening Strikes||The Life of Julia — The Most Idiotic, Insulting, and Eminently Mockable Campaign Idea. Ever.|
See if you can figure out what is wrong with this picture:
- $400 purse? Check.
- $200 wallet? Check.
- $800 in cash. Check.
So you tell me…why are we paying to feed this woman (and likely an entire minivan full of children)?
If shit like this doesn’t piss you off…well…you’re probably a Democrat.
- 4/4/2013 -- The $20 Trillion Welfare Question (3)
- 8/9/2012 -- We Have Become a Nation of Moochers — 110 Million+ Americans Receiving Federal Welfare (3)
- 12/4/2011 -- Seattle welfare recipient lives in million dollar home (3)
- 1/6/2013 -- Obama Voter Tries to Buy iPad with Food Stamps (0)
- 4/27/2013 -- Things That Piss Me Off — Sandra Fluke’s Enormous Sense of Entitlement (7)