Because Twitter is where Conservatives are truly winning the war against the biased and corrupt MFM, who is no longer able to lie, spin, and try to create false narratives on behalf of their puppet masters in the Democrat party. If ever a post I’ve written deserved the Demise of the MSM tag, this one does.
In the ensuing year, again and again, I’ve seen Twitter overwhelm the MSM and their protectors at Media Matters and those phony left-wing fact-checkers. Try as they might, whether it’s about Obama eating a dog, the hypocrisy of the War on Women, or the real facts behind the economic “recovery”; the media cannot ignore a conversation being had by millions upon millions of citizens. Most importantly, they can’t filter or control that conversation. If the media won’t tell the truth or point out the hypocrisies, we will — and the media not only can’t stand that, they’re also forced to grudgingly cover it or look completely out of step with what the “real news” is.
I’ll enumerate his reasons here, but you’ll have to click over to read the explanation of each:
- Twitter is an equalizer in an eco-system where MSM types are no longer insulated in their bubble.
- More and more news narratives start on Twitter.
- The media no longer gets the last word.
- The Left is losing the social media war.
- It’s fun!
If you’re new to Twitter, or not sure how to get started — make sure to read Michelle Malkin’s guide over at Twitchy: Granny’s Guide to Twitter.
One of my favorite past times is following the Twitter accounts of @TexasTribune and their Liberally-biased “journalists” and then calling them out for their bias, lies, and spin. I’d recommend finding the main Twitter account of your local Lefty rag, news station, and journalists, and then challenge their biases at every opportunity.
Oh, and if you’re not following me on Twitter already, I suggest you remedy that ASAP.
- 12/1/2009 -- Chris Matthews on West Point: “The Enemy Camp” (34)
- 9/19/2012 -- People Are No Longer Buying (literally) the Leftist Media’s Propaganda (8)
- 10/16/2011 -- Differences Between Occupy Wall Street And The Tea Party for The MSM (2)
- 12/27/2008 -- What Media Bias? — Exercise Edition (6)
- 1/25/2005 -- What do our Troops Think of the MSM Coverage of the War? (2)