|What We’ve All Always Known: Obama is a Socialist — Now We Have (more) Proof||More proof Eric Holder is lying on Fast and Furious gun scandal|
Well…quite a bit, as it turns out. They had a compelling narrative that matched their agenda — no need to dig deeper. Especially as it started to fall apart around their eyes and ears…which only compelled the MFM to bury their heads and ignore the facts that were emerging.
I love this spot-on opening paragraph at American Thinker:
Unnerved by an unspoken mix of political bias and racial queasiness, the major media have chosen to know as little about Trayvon Martin as they know about Barack Obama.
The media’s willful ignorance was on display again this past week. In reporting this news of George Zimmerman’s return to jail, more than a few media outlets showed the dangerously deceptive image of Trayvon as 11-year-old cherub. They did so in the assumption that the narrative was still theirs to control. It is not. The blogs, which have been doing the real detective work on this case, have long since taken control away from them.
The sites I have found must useful are the Daily Caller and conservativetreehouse.com. What follows is largely culled from those sites and their independent contributors. By probing Trayon’s background and parsing his social media chatter, they have put together a picture of a disturbed young man that begins to makes sense of the events that unfolded on that fateful rainy night of February 26.
Go read the entire thing.
Sadly, I do not believe it’s possible for Zimmerman to get a fair trial. The MFM has all but assured that.
- 4/20/2012 -- More Evidence of George Zimmerman’s Innocence and Claim of Self Defense Against Trayvon Martin (108)
- 3/26/2012 -- Trayvon “No_Limit_Nigga” Martin’s Twitter Account (7)
- 3/28/2012 -- What Media Bias? — Trayvon Martin Addition (10)
- 5/17/2012 -- Trayvon Martin Was On Drugs; Evidence Supports Zimmeran’s Self-Defense Claims (41)
- 6/21/2012 -- George Zimmerman: Trayvon Martin Threatened My Life (and then proceeded to follow up on that threat) (8)