|Mayor Michael Bloomberg: The Nanny State and Liberal Logic||Monitoring the Local Media’s Twitter Accounts|
Perhaps the most Conservative member of the Texas House has passed away today after a reported heart attack:
State Rep. Ken Legler, R-Pasadena, passed away Friday, according to the Texas House speaker’s office. He was 54.
The cause of death is believed to be a heart attack, according to his office.
Legler was first elected to represent part of Harris County in 2008. He announced in March that he wouldn’t seek re-election.
Legler was president of Houston Wire Works in South Houston. Before his election, he served as chairman of the Federal Environmental Protection Agency National Advisory Board and on the boards of the Texas Association of Business and the National Federation of Independent Business.
Legler’s survivors include his wife, Barbara, three children and one grandchild.
- 9/7/2010 -- Massive Voter Fraud in Houston (0)
- 8/26/2010 -- Massive Voter Fraud Effort by Democrats in Houston (0)
- 7/16/2010 -- The Breathtaking Stupidity of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) (11)
- 1/19/2012 -- Houston teen charged with felony murder after Deputy shoots and kills his friend (and accomplice) (5)
- 12/4/2011 -- Seattle welfare recipient lives in million dollar home (3)