|Two arrested in human trafficking, prostitution ring at Panda Paws Massage parlor in Cedar Park, TX||DLTDHYITAOTWO — Denise Rich, wealthy Clinton donor, dodges taxes by ditching citizenship|
Another young Soldier, Cpl. Juan P. Navarro of Austin, killed in Obama’s bungled war in Afghanistan:
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
Cpl. Juan P. Navarro, 23, of Austin, Texas, died July 7, in Kandahar, Afghanistan, when he was attacked with an enemy improvised explosive device.
Navarro was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 23rd Infantry Regiment, 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.
Get. Out. Now.
Cpl. Navarro, an 11B (infantry) had already completed a tour in Iraq. This was his first deployment to Afghanistan.
There isn’t any information yet on the Austin or the CenTex area Patriot Guard Riders (PGR) websites about riding in honor of this fallen hero, but I’ll likely attend to pay my respects to this Soldier and his family. I’m sick of riding in funeral missions for these young men. I look forward to the day when the only PGR missions I attend are for old retired and Veteran warriors who have died peacefully in their beds after a long, full life.
- 11/4/2009 -- Marine Lance Cpl. Cody Stanley, KIA, Returns Home to Lockhart (20)
- 9/11/2009 -- 2nd LT Darryn Andrews: On Patriot’s Day, Bringing Home a True Patriot (9)
- 2/22/2010 -- PGR Invited to Honor Vernon Hunter (1)
- 4/16/2008 -- PGR Mission for Spc. Matt Morris (23, Cedar Park, TX) (4)
- 9/14/2011 -- PGR Airport Recovery Mission for US Navy Petty Officer Brian Lundy, KIA (23)