|Super Sarah Visits Texas||Crazy Talk — Scheduled Execution of Marcus Druery Halted by Texas Appeals Court|
From The Hill:
“This was stunning cowardice by the Obama administration, which at the last minute did an about-face and scuttled progress toward a global arms treaty, just as it reached the finish line,” said Suzanne Nossel, the executive director of Amnesty International USA. “It’s a staggering abdication of leadership by the world’s largest exporter of conventional weapons to pull the plug on the talks just as they were nearing an historic breakthrough that would have required all nations to deny arms export licenses where there was an overriding risk that the weapons would be used to facilitate serious crimes against humanity.”
This is one of those rare instances where I am in complete agreement with AmNasty International, but for different reasons.
DAMN YOU, BARRY!
- 11/27/2012 -- Black Friday Gun Sales Hit New Record High (2)
- 7/26/2012 -- Obama: AK-47s belong on battlefield, not streets (29)
- 7/11/2011 -- Obama Combines His Hatred of Guns and His Hatred of Texas into One New Federal Gun Rule (17)
- 12/18/2012 -- Obama Voices Support For Tighter Gun Restrictions (29)
- 8/25/2012 -- Obama: The Most Anti-Second Amendment President in US History (10)