|We Could Make Do Just Fine Without Liberals. Liberals, On The Other Hand…?||Most Racist Twitter Hashtag Ever: #NegroSpotting|
That’s the headline from the Wall Street Journal. And their tag line: The president would rather be loved than feared. He is neither.
Ouch. But true.
Remember…we were told that if only we’d elect Barack Hussein Obama, the world would fall in love with us once again. But hasn’t happened, has it?
A few days ago there occurred one of those telling little episodes that captures the essence and folly of the Obama administration’s approach to foreign policy. The meeting of the Non-Aligned Movement is being hosted this week in Iran, and the administration had urged United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon not to attend as a signal of displeasure at Tehran’s serial violations of U.N. Security Council resolutions.
Of course Mr. Ban is going.
Instead, Obama has continued the ill-fasted war in Afghanistan, he’s continued the war in Iraq. He’s used drones to carry out an unprecedented number of international hits and assassinations. He’s continually alienated and pissed off our allies, while bowing (literally) to our enemies.
In November, let’s make sure to make Obama a permanent has-been, shall we?
- 8/19/2012 -- Obama camp – We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies (3)
- 2/7/2013 -- Media Confirms Barack Obama Called For Drone Bombing of 16 Year-Old Denver Boy (0)
- 5/12/2012 -- Around the world, Obama’s presidency a disappointment (0)
- 6/1/2011 -- SFC Leroy A. Petry to Recieve Congressional Medal of Honor (15)
- 2/21/2011 -- Barack Hussein Obama became the Democratic Party publicity stunt of a generation. (0)